Friday, May 20, 2011

Icing on the Cake

Linda talked to Gary Malin. Here's a message he later sent:

Linda, you might add in your blog that since I have been conducting private tours at the NAS Pensacola Naval Museum on the history of Naval Avation and all the corresponding aircraft that the Navy has flown, I will give the winner a private tour of the museum and a tour of the restoration private area(very hard to get this tour) on the Navy base.
Hope sales are going well, see you when you are in the area,


Gary


I thought just the condo itself was great. Now, that is icing on the cake. 


I am having the same kind of fun contacting my classmates as Linda did contacting hers. Now understand that my class was over 600 people. So there were a lot of people I never had any contact with at all for the whole time I was in school. But that being so, I have been talking and carrying on in phone conversation like we were the best of friends, sort of appreciating the fact that we've both come to some good and are still alive and kicking. Unfortunately, here area few more dead ones and there are some not in the greatest of health but still chugging along in spite of it all. I'm hooked on the mission now. 8 down, 142 to go. Then all my class will be located too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment