Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Congratulations

Congratulations are in order for Steve Frohbieter, winner of the condo drawing. He was surprised, based on his Facebook post:

Can't believe I won the drawing , for use of the condo, at Orange Beach , Alabama.It was quite a suprise , when Linda Yuan , told me I won. I am one of those guys that never win anything .I always just donate , and never give it another thought .WELL YOU CAN BET , THAT MY MIND IS RACING NOW. I want to thank Gary Malin for making this exceptionally great vacation vacation possible for me, He's a good man. Trying to decide when I will go ....... Thanks to Gary , Linda , Milton , and everyone , who helped to put this together ........... Steve .......




We are all delighted that someone who intends to use the condo in the spirit in which it was offered actually 
won. It was a matter of concern, leading to all the provisos after we started.


Planning for the 45 is cranking up and starting to actually look like things will fall into place. School tours, home football game, golf outing, it all seems to be feasible and if it turns out this way, it looks like a full and fun weekend is in store for everyone who attends any or all the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment